Sunday, February 13, 2011

Peanut Salad


Peanut Salad, originally uploaded by riptideredsf.
Another styling of the Lime Bathed Peanut Salad from Heidi Swansons
Super Natural Cooking. She's the brilliance over at 101cookbooks. She's a gorgeous photgrapher so all of the photos in her book are inspiring art. As my weekend approached I begin to compile a managable to-do list and writing it down and putting it out there makes me accountable if only to myself as I'm the only one reading this. I imagine others though.
Friday evening I had another epiphany...my $7 chunk of parmeseano reggiano gave me sooooo much more satisfaction than the $7 cocktail so I'm diverting those misguided funds into my kitchen.
I still want to see my friends so this weekend I'll be divising a strategy to open up the little kitchen to a small contingent of friends.
First I'll need to do a little re-arrangement and get another feng shui purge going...starting with books to make room for pantry space.  All my pretty jars decorating my kitchen need proper dark storage.
Game on!

No comments:

Post a Comment