Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Chili Con Carne & Sour Cream Cheddar Biscuits


Thanksgiving eve eve...another busy night in the Little Kitchen. I'm making several things right now. Chili & biscuits last night to drop off for a friend today who's just gonna hang home and watch football and drink beer all day. I made apple sauce to go into the Spiced Applesauce cake I'll me mixin' up in the next hour. I'm also making Mushroom Lasagne. I'll cook up the shrooms and bechamel this morning then bake it when I get to my sisters. I'm also gonna mix up the cheeseballs.
I prefer to do as much as I can in the Little Kitchen. Alone. With my own cookware. I mean seriously?!? How did I ever live without a dutch oven all my life? Thanksgiving with the family sometimes means to keep the chaos to a minimum.

No comments:

Post a Comment