Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Peanutella!


Peanutella, originally uploaded by riptideredsf.

Holy Crap! This might truly well be Kitchen nirvana. This was SK's latest post. It was a pretty picture, but I wasn't all that intrigued...then I started to read. That little lady has a way with the words I can only dream of. I don't think I even finished reading when I high tailed it out the door and pedaled off to my local chinese market for some peanuts and peanut oil.
In her post SK laments the purchase of what she considered her inferior peanuts due to inhospitable weather thus requiring expediency in her shopping excursion.
I'm not sure what constitutes a quality nut and somehow I don't think my package of vacuum packed roasted nuts were all that great but the result was pretty damned awesome.
Last night I drizzled it over bananas and topped it with vanilla ice cream. I was delirious!

No comments:

Post a Comment