Friday, March 11, 2011

Poached & Parm on a Pot Pie


Breakfast, originally uploaded by riptideredsf.
I continually find myself amazed by my new found love of the poached egg not only for its oozing goodness but for its ability to make anything into breakfast. My omelet days are over, at least for now and I don't feel any sense of loss at all.
Chicken Pot Pie? I finished it off last night after having it for breakfast, lunch AND dinner...and as I write this I am hungry for more. Chicken Pot Pie is the best comfort food EVER and now that the basics of roasting a chicken down this will be high on my list of awesome eats. I can't even remember the last time I had a chicken pot pie. Seriously I think it was a Swansons frozen eaten on a TV tray while watching Mutual of Omahas Wild Kingdom. That long ago. As an adult? Chicken Pot Pies were a mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment